The following links change the content below them.
Regular parcel delivery within Australia
Our regular Parcel Post service is cost-effective and reliable, delivering parcels in 2 or more business days.
- Economical domestic delivery
- Extra Cover, Signature on Delivery and Email Track Advice available
- Available in small, medium and large prepaid satchels or as a postage label
- Lodge in a red street-posting box or over the counter at a Post Office if you require proof of posting
- Tracking included
Sending something valuable? Add Extra Cover and Signature on Delivery for peace of mind. You can also opt in to receive free Email Track Advice.
Size and weight limits
Your parcel's dimensions should not exceed 105cm or 0.25m3. Maximum weight is 22kg. Check our size and weight guidelines for details.
Send parcels regularly?
With our Click and Send service, you can pay online, print your label and pop it in the post - or even arrange a pick-up! Plus, you can link it to your eBay account to streamline the process. Find out more
Standard parcel and mail delivery costs
We offer Parcel Post prepaid satchels in small, medium or large sizes, as well as labels based on your item's weight that you can affix to your own packaging.
Parcel Post satchels
Prepaid satchels are the easiest way to send your item - they combine packaging and postage, and you can keep them on hand. Single satchels can be purchased from Post Offices or you can buy in bulk online and save.
View satchel prices Click to expand Click to collapse
Parcel Post labels
Sending something bigger or prefer to use your own packaging? Simply buy a Parcel Post parcel label from a Post Office to attach to your item.
View label prices Click to expand Click to collapse
|Up to 500g||$7.45|
|Over 500g up to 22kg||
Prices vary depending on the weight of your item and its destination.
Use our postage calculator to find out the cost of sending your item.
Using our standard delivery service
Sending your item
1. Pack your item Click to expand Click to collapse
2. Pay and add your features Click to expand Click to collapse
When you pay, you have the choice of adding the following features:
Want an estimate for your postage costs? Visit our postage calculator
3. Post your parcel Click to expand Click to collapse
If it's small enough to fit, you can post your parcel in any red street-posting box. Alternatively, take your parcel into a Post Office.
You can find information on posting times at the Post Office or on the street-posting box.
Tracking your item
Visit our track tool and enter the tracking number (Article ID) found on the barcode of your satchel or receipt*.
If the sender has opted you in to our free Track Advice service, you may also receive email notifications regarding the progress of your parcel.
* Tracking number on barcode is only available if you've used a satchel or have lodged your parcel in-store and have been provided with a receipt. Track advice will only be shown when a scan has occurred. Find out more about our tracking service