Pack and Track International
The following links change the content below them.
Low-cost tracking you can trust
Sending a parcel to the UK, USA, New Zealand, Singapore, Germany or Ireland? Pack and Track International allows you to track your parcel to its final destination for just $6 more than Air Mail.
Please note: This service is only available for items weighing up to 2kg and valued up to A$500.
- Reliable delivery within 3 to 10 business days*
- A unique code that tracks your parcel along its journey
- Free Air Mail return for undelivered items
- Proof of posting (ensures that if you sell an item via the PayPal online payment gateway, you qualify for PayPal seller protection)
* Check our International Postal Guide for country-specific information and regulations
Pack and Track International pricing
Costs for Pack and Track International depend on the item you're sending, its weight, and where it's going. See below for costs.
If you're a business customer, you may qualify for a discount. Find out about becoming a business customer.
(UK/ Ireland/ Germany)
|Up to 500g||$16.25||$18.45||$19.70||$23.70|
|Over 500g up to 1kg||$26.55||$31.75||$34.90||$44.05|
|Over 1kg up to 1.5kg||$34.75||$42.55||$47.40||$61.00|
|Over 1.5kg up to 2kg||$44.00||$54.60||$61.35||$79.85|
|390 x 285 (1kg)||$25.90||-||$34.25||$43.40|
|x 5 pack (per item)||$24.65||-||$32.55||$41.25|
Using Pack and Track International
Posting your item
Using Pack and Track couldn't be easier. Simply pack, send, and then track your item.
Pack your item using a prepaid 1kg satchel or your own packaging. Satchels are available at participating Australia Post retail outlets for NZ, UK And US.
Follow these 5 easy steps to get your parcel on its way:
- Check your item doesn't exceed 2kg (or 1kg if you're using a prepaid satchel)
- Get a consignment note from a retail outlet (if you're using a prepaid satchel, this will already be attached)
- Complete the consignment note
- Lodge your parcel at a retail outlet that offers the Bank@Post service (find a participating retail outlet)
- Keep your receipt as proof of purchase, as well as the tracking number reference
To track your item on its journey, go to our track tool and enter the tracking number found on your receipt. Your code will be in a similar format to "LK970012566AU".
You'll be able to see when your parcel has been:
- received and accepted by a retail outlet
- processed for international delivery
received by a postal organisation in the US, UK, NZ, Singapore or Ireland
- delivered to its final destination
Useful tips for using Pack and Track International
Support & FAQs
- You must lodge your Pack and Track item over the counter at an Australia Post retail outlet that offers the Bank@Post service. Use the Post Office Locator to check if your local outlet offers this service
- Check our International Post Guide for country-specific information and regulations
- See our Terms and Conditions
Need more assistance?
To find out more about our Pack and Track International service, visit your local retail outlet. If you're overseas, simply call us on +61 3 8847 9980.
Frequently Asked Questions
Locate an outlet
Find your nearest Australia Post retail outlet.
Are you an online seller? We can help you with parcel delivery, payment solutions and marketing for your business. Simply provide us with a few details and we'll be in touch.Send details now