Notify organisations of your new address
Are you redirecting your mail permanently? If so, you can take advantage of our Notify Organisations service.
We can share your new address with selected organisations, such as your bank, superannuation fund and insurance providers^.
How to apply
Applying for our free Notify Organisations service is easy. Once you've redirected your mail, just log in and follow these simple steps:
- Check our list of organisations (see below) to see which of your regular providers are on the list
- Enter the information required (this may include further proof of identity requirements for specific organisations)
- Click the 'add' button to add each organisation to your 'My Organisations' list. Once you complete the process, we will notify the organisations you selected of your new address.
What you'll need
- Your Mail Redirection Customer Reference Number (hint: you'll find this at the top right of your application form if you applied in person - or if you applied online, on your confirmation email)
- Proof of identity - if you aren't the person who lodged the original Mail Redirection application (some of the organisations listed may still require you to provide further proof of identity)
- Your account, policy or membership details for the organisations you'd like us to notify
You can come back and use the service as many times as you want, so don't worry if you don't have all the required details on hand. Please note, however, you can only notify each organisation once per individual listed on your Mail Redirection application form.
Moved? Notify organisations of your new address.
Frequently Asked Questions
^ Only organisations that have entered into an agreement with Australia Post can be notified through this service. To update your address details with organisations that don't appear on our organisations list, please contact them directly.
Log in to notify organisations
Redirected your mail? Log in to notify organisations of your new address - for free!Log in now