The following links change the content below them.
My Deliveries is a handy online tool that helps you manage and track your parcel deliveries.
With the ability to reschedule or redirect your deliveries, as well as access additional delivery details, My Deliveries gives you a lot more control over when and where you receive your parcels - plus it's free to register!
- Redirect your parcels or reschedule your delivery for another day, either in the morning (7am - 12pm) or afternoon (12 - 5pm)
- Create an online address book to save up to 10 frequently used postal addresses
- View your parcels* in your Watchlist
- Access additional delivery information (not seen on our standard Australia Post tracking site) such as how, when and to whom your parcel will be delivered*
- Turn email tracking notifications on or off
- Tracking numbers are saved in your Watchlist and automatically populated for parcels sent via participating merchants^
To get started with My Deliveries, simply login with your existing Australia Post Customer Number.
Why register for an Australia Post Customer Number? Click to expand Click to collapse
When you register for an Australia Post Customer Number, you'll be able to access the benefits My Deliveries has to offer, plus a whole lot more.
- Your personal details, parcel tracking information and Watchlist details will be kept in a secure spot where only you can access them
- Use the same login details to access our other online services, such as Mail Redirection
- Save time by enabling us to quickly verify your details next time you use one of our secure online services
- We can contact you about your service when required
* Where the following parcel types are lodged for delivery with Australia Post via either the eParcel or Click and Send lodgement systems.
eParcel - Standard (signature optional), Standard (signature mandatory), Identity on Delivery, eParcel Express (signature optional), eParcel express (signature mandatory), Cash to Collect.
Click and Send - Parcel post plus Tracking, Parcel Post plus tracking with Signature, Flat rate satchels and flat rate boxes.
^ A tracking number will be automatically populated in your watchlist when a merchant provides Australia Post with your APCN (Australia Post Customer Number). If a merchant does not provide your APCN you can still manually enter your tracking number and save this to your watchlist.
Fees will apply. Available on selected parcels/services, where we can verify you as the receiver (via details passed from the sender) and available only up until the driver has accepted the parcel for delivery.
Costs for redirecting and rescheduling deliveries
It's free to register for My Deliveries. If you would like to redirect or reschedule a parcel delivery, the following costs apply:
|Reschedule||Same service level||$2.00|
|Upgrade of service level||Difference between paid service and selected service|
* Some postcodes may be considered to reside in a different state based on our delivery zones