Save yourself the trip to your Post Office Box. We'll check your mail for you.
With Mail2Day notifications, you can keep track of incoming mail on your smartphone, tablet or computer.*
A smarter way to manage your mail
- Free with your Post Office Box
- Get daily updates (Monday to Friday) when there's mail to collect
- Check your mail when it suits you
- Collect urgent mail the day it arrives
3. Download the app
Get the MyPost Digital Mailbox App on your Apple or Android device* and set up your mobile alerts.
It's that easy. And you should start receiving notifications from the next business day.
Two ways to stay updated
You can access your notifications using the MyPost Digital Mailbox website or app.
Set up mobile alerts
Want daily updates on your smartphone or tablet?* Download the MyPost Digital Mailbox App.
Make sure you've enabled push notifications on your device. Then switch on your Mail2Day alerts from the 'Settings > Notifications' menu.
Check your activity feed
Rather check notifications in your own time? No problems.
Log in to your digital mailbox - via the website or app - and check your activity feed. Your Mail2Day notifications will be right there, alongside your latest bills and notices.
Frequently Asked Questions
* Compatible smartphone or device required in order to receive Mail2Day push notifications. Apple devices require a minimum iOS8 on iPhone 4s or later.