The following links change the content below them.
Next business day delivery within Australia
Need your parcel to arrive tomorrow? Our Express Post parcel service offers simple and cost-effective next business day delivery.
- Guaranteed next business day delivery*
- Extra Cover, Signature on Delivery and Email Track Advice available
- Available in small, medium and large prepaid satchels or as a postage label
- Lodge in an yellow street-posting box or over the counter at an Australia Post retail outlet if you require proof of posting
- Tracking included
Size and weight limits
Your parcel's dimensions should not exceed 105cm or 0.25m3. Maximum weight is 22kg. Check our size and weight guidelines for details.
Send parcels regularly?
If you frequently send parcels, we have a few solutions that could help save you time and money. Find out about our parcels and online selling solutions.
Sending something smaller?
Express Post envelopes are also available.
Express Post delivery prices
We offer Express Post prepaid satchels in small, medium or large sizes, as well as labels based on your item's weight that you can affix to your own packaging.
Express Post satchels
Prepaid satchels are the easiest way to send your item. Single satchels can be purchased from retail outlets or you can buy in bulk online and save up to 10 per cent.
|Satchel size||Small 500g||Medium 3kg||Large 5kg|
|Dimensions||353 x 220mm||405 x 310mm||510 x 435mm|
| 10 pack
Express Post labels
Sending something bigger or prefer to use your own packaging? Simply buy an Express Post parcel label from a retail outlet to attach to your item.
|Up to 500g||$9.55|
|Over 501g - 22kg||
Cost varies depending on the weight of your item.
Use our postage calculator to work out the cost of your parcel.
*Express Post satchel 5 packs are only available through the online shop or via vending machines.
Using our Express Post delivery service
Sending your item
1. Pack your item Click to expand Click to collapse
2. Pay and add your features Click to expand Click to collapse
When you pay, you have the choice of adding the following features:
Want an estimate for your postage costs? Visit our postage calculator
3. Post your parcel Click to expand Click to collapse
If it's small enough to fit, you can post your parcel in any yellow street-posting box. Alternatively, take your parcel into an Australia Post retail outlet.
Please check posting times at your nearest retail outlet or the street-posting box to ensure you can receive next-day delivery* within the Express Post network.
Important note: Do not post in a red street-posting box, as this will delay your delivery and void the Next Business Day Guarantee.
Tracking your Express Post item
Visit our track tool and enter the tracking number (Article ID) found on the barcode of your satchel or receipt^.
If the sender has opted you in to our free Track Advice service, you may also receive email notifications regarding the progress of your parcel.
* Delivery is guaranteed to occur the next business day only within the Express Post network and when lodged over the counter or in a yellow street posting box. Express Post still offers the fastest possible service if posted outside the network.
^ Tracking number on barcode is only available if you've used a satchel or have lodged your parcel in-store and have been provided with a receipt. Track advice will only be shown when a scan has occurred. Find out more about our tracking service.
Support & FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
Get an estimate on postage costs for your itemCalculate now