The following links change the content below them.
Same day delivery by courier within metro areas
Need your item sent today? Courier Post offers same day service from metropolitan to metropolitan locations within the same state.
Parcels must be lodged by 2pm, Monday to Friday, in-store at a Post Office or online via Click and Send.
Courier Post service details
- Same day delivery within the Courier Post network*
- Signature on Delivery and tracking included
- Extra Cover available
- Flat rate - available in medium satchels or as a postage label
- Lodge over the counter at a Post Office by 2pm
Sending something important or valuable? Add Extra Cover for peace of mind.
Size and weight limits
Your parcel's dimensions should not exceed 105cm or 0.25m3. Maximum weight is 22kg. Check our size and weight guidelines for details.
Send parcels regularly?
If you frequently send parcels, we have a few solutions that could help save you time and money. Find out about our parcels and online selling solutions.
If you have a business credit account, you may prefer our StarTrack Courier service.
Courier Post delivery prices
We offer a flat rate for our Courier Post service, delivering items up to 22kg within metro, same-state areas for the one fixed cost. Ready to send? Simply purchase a medium satchel or stick a postage label onto your parcel.
|Parcel type||Size / dimensions||Price|
|Medium satchel||405 x 310mm
Up to 22kg
|Up to 22kg, 105cm in length and
0.25m3 cubic size
View size and weight guidelines
Using our Courier Post delivery service
1. Pack your item Click to expand Click to collapse
Pack your item securely using one of the following:
- Our medium satchel (available at a Post Office)
- Our selection of Pack & Post packaging
- Your own packaging
2. Pay and add your features Click to expand Click to collapse
3. Post your parcel Click to expand Click to collapse
To receive same business day service within the Courier Post network, you must lodge your parcel over the counter at a Post Office before 2pm.
Please note: Do not post in a street-posting box.
Tracking your item
Visit our track tool and enter the tracking number (Article ID) found on the barcode of your satchel or receipt*.
If the sender has opted you in to our free Track Advice service, you may also receive email notifications regarding the progress of your parcel.
* Tracking number on barcode is only available if you've used a satchel or have lodged your parcel in-store and have been provided with a receipt. Track advice will only be shown when a scan has occurred. Find out more about our tracking service.
Support & FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
Track your item
Check how your parcel or letter is travelling.Track now