3rd Party Property Car Insurance
Our Third Party Property car insurance can help you keep your car insurance costs to a minimum while still protecting you with the essentials.
If your car causes damage to other people's property and you're at fault, we'll cover the cost of their repairs.
Plus, if you have a no-fault accident and the other driver is uninsured but can be identified, you are covered for up to $3,000.
Quick benefits guide
- Cover if your car damages other people's property
- Lifetime guarantee on repairs
- Cover up to $3,000 if your car is damaged in a no-fault accident by an uninsured driver^
- Discounts for restricted drivers**
The information above is a summary only. See the Product Disclosure Statement for full terms and conditions.
Peace of mind - for less
Buy a Gold Comprehensive insurance policy online and you'll get a 25% discount*.
* This online discount offer only applies to the premium paid for a new Gold Comprehensive car insurance policy initiated on or after 26 March 2015, and purchased online. The discount is taken from the premium that you would pay for a Gold Comprehensive motor vehicle insurance policy when a quote is obtained over the phone. Base rate premiums are subject to change. It does not apply to any renewal offer of insurance or fees (as outlined in the Financial Services Guide (FSG) (316kb)). You will be responsible for all applicable GST and other statutory charges. We reserve the right to shorten or extend the period the discount is offered and vary the amount of the discount.
† The offer is available from 1 May 2016 to 31 December 2016. The customer will qualify for the offer 21 days after purchasing a new Australia Post home and contents insurance policy or car insurance policy via auspost.com.au/insurance and entering the promotional code provided. Once the customer has qualified for the offer, a Load&Go Visa Prepaid Gift Card loaded with $100 will be mailed to the customer within 40 days. Conditions, limits and fees apply. The Load&Go Visa Prepaid Gift Card is issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL/ACL No. 240984. Read the full terms and conditions available at auspost.com.au/prepaidcards before purchase and first use.
Australian Postal Corporation ABN 28 864 970 579 (AR No. 338646) "APC" is the distributor of Australia Post Comprehensive Car Insurance and acts as an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd ABN 67 002 599 340 (AFSL No. 457551) "APS". Because APC or APS don't know your financial needs, we can't advise if this insurance will suit you. You should consider your needs and read the FSG and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision to buy this insurance. Auto and General Services ABN 61 003 617 909 (AFSL 241411) "AGS" arranges the insurance on behalf of Auto & General Insurance Company Ltd ABN 42 111 5 86 353 (AFSL No. 285 571) "AGIC", the issuer of the policy. AGS pays APC a commission which is a percentage of your premium. Neither APC nor APS accept liability or guarantee payment of any claim or benefit in respect of the AGIC's products.
^ Uninsured driver must be identified
** Optional benefit
Save up to 25%* on car insurance
Buy online now to save. Plus, get a $100 Visa Prepaid Gift Card†. Use promo code AUSPOST at checkout.Get a quote
Retrieve a quote
Commenced a quote and want to revisit it?Retrieve quote
Get a quote
1800 22 00 44
1300 858 747
Make a claim
1300 885 996