Reload your Load&Go card
You can top-up your card online with internet banking or choose to reload in-store. All loads are made in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and subject to card load and balance limits.
Reload in-store Click to expand Click to collapse
Visit a participating Post Office and load your card using cash or EFTPOS.
In-store reloads are instant, so you can have immediate access to your funds.
Reload using Internet banking Click to expand Click to collapse
Load value onto your card by transferring money from a bank account via Internet banking using the 'Pay Anyone' details printed on the back of your Load&Go card.
- Initiate a new 'Funds Transfer' from a bank account
- Recipient BSB: 880 100
- Recipient account number. Use the 9 digit account number (Acc No) located on the back of your card
- If a recipient account name is required, please use 'Load and Go'
Things to know:
- Reloads via Pay Anyone are subject to your bank's cut off times
- Pay Anyone loads take a minimum of 2 business days to reach your card
- Your bank may charge for this service, including rejected load attempts
Find a participating Post Office
The maximum value that can be loaded onto your card at any one time cannot exceed the Maximum Load and Maximum Available Balance limits specified in the card limits.
Card fees and load limits apply. Issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL 240984 Australian Credit Licence 240984. Australia Post ABN 28 864 970 579 is the distributor of the card. It is important for you to consider whether this product is right for you and to read the Product Disclosure Statement available at auspost.com.au/prepaidcards before purchasing your card.