Register your card
When registering your Load&Go Reloadable Prepaid Visa Card, you will be asked to enter the following information:
- Card number: 16 digit number on the front of the card
- Security code (CVV): 3 digit number on the back of the card printed on the signature panel
- Access code: 6 digit number nominated when the card was purchased
- Memorable word: Nominated when the card was purchased
- Personal details: Name, date of birth, address, email address1
- Login details: Nominate a username2 and password
Why register? Click to expand Click to collapse
You can use your Load&Go card for online and in-store purchases before registering your card, but we recommend you register your details online as soon as possible to ensure you have access to the following benefits:
- Access to lost/stolen card protection
- Check your card balance and view transaction history
- View and manage personal details
- Manage SMS servicing options
- Automatic card renewal
- Balance transfer at card expiry
Please note: If your Load&Go card is lost or stolen and it is not registered, you will not be able to retrieve the remaining funds on your card.
Card and product issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN32 087 652 024 AFSL 240984 Australian Credit Licence 240984. Australian Postal Corporation ABN 28 864 970 579 (AR No. 338646) is the distributor of the card and is an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd ABN 67 002 599 340 (AFSL No. 457551). It is important for you to consider whether this product is right for you and to read the Product Disclosure Statement before purchasing your card.
1 Personal details will be pre-populated for Load&Go cards purchased online.
2 Username must be a minimum of 3 characters and a maximum of 12 characters in length and can only contain alpha numeric characters e.g. a-z, 0-9.
Register your card
Once registered, you can login to manage your card, check your account balance and more.Register now