Alipay® Purchase Cards (Alipay vouchers)
The following links change the content below them.
Explore China's largest online shopping destination, Taobao® Marketplace, with an Alipay voucher.
Browse nearly 800 million product listings on the Tmall.comTM Platform and buy with confidence using Alipay, one of the world's leading online payment services.
Put your credit card away and pick up your Alipay voucher from a participating Post Office.
- Connect with over 8 million online sellers
- Browse an extraordinary range of products and services
- Control your spending with set limits
- Avoid bill shock and costly credit card fees
- Choose from three voucher values
Alipay vouchers are available in the following Chinese Yuan (CNY) denominations:
These are fixed CNY values, so the cost in Australian Dollars (AUD) will change with the exchange rate.
Our staff at participating Post Offices will confirm up-to-date prices in AUD before you complete your purchase.
Due to regulatory changes, from 1 November 2016 we can no longer accept cash as a payment method for Alipay vouchers.
You can buy an Alipay voucher using the following card payment options at participating Post Offices:
- EFTPOS (cheque or savings account)
- Credit card (including MasterCard, Visa, and American Express)
How it works
Alipay is mainland China's leading online payment service. Once you've activated your Alipay voucher, you can shop with confidence on Taobao Marketplace and Tmall.com, two of the world's largest online shopping sites. Alipay is the preferred payment method for these sites.
|What is Taobao Marketplace?||What is Tmall.com?|
China's most popular consumer-to-consumer online marketplace.
Hosts hundres of millions of products and service listings.
China's largest business-to-consumer online shopping site.
Offers quality brand-name goods from brands and retailers around the world.
Please note: Alipay, Taobao Marketplace, and Tmall.com are all Chinese language sites. These sites can easily be translated into English using the 'translate this page' function on your Internet browser. If you're not sure how to translate a webpage, see the instructions for Google Chrome
Using your Alipay voucher
Follow the simple steps below and you'll be shopping in no time.
Activating your voucher
- Visit the Alipay website and log in, or, if you're a first-time user, register an account with your email address.
- Proceed to 'Account Management', select 'Account Asset' and 'Alipay Purchase Card'.
- Select 'Add Purchase Card' and enter the serial number and PIN on your voucher.
The value of your voucher will be added to your Alipay account, ready for you to use.
Making a purchase
- Finish a purchase order on Taobao Marketplace or Tmall.com and proceed to the checkout.
- Click 'Pay by Alipay Purchase Card'.
- Enter the serial number and PIN on your voucher in the pop-up window, then click 'Confirm to Apply'.
- Confirm the purchase amount and pay.
You can also view a Chinese translation of these instructions:
Locate an outlet
Find your nearest Post Office that sells Alipay vouchers.