Load&Go Business Portal
The following links change the content below them.
The Load&Go Business Portal is a convenient way for businesses to purchase and manage Load&Go Visa Prepaid Card products and other products and services that become available via the Portal from time to time.
- Simple to learn, intuitive online user interface
- No Portal usage charges1
- Easy card loads via a Load&Go Load Facility2
- Dedicated support team
How to apply
To apply for access to the Load&Go Business Portal, you'll need an Australia Post account.
Already have an Australia Post account?
Don't have an account?
Log in to complete the Load&Go Business Portal application form
- Complete the Load&Go Business Portal Application*
- Print and ensure the right people sign the Application
- Attach the required certified identification documents
- Send us the completed application
Once your application is approved, you'll be given Administrator access, which enables you to order, load and manage cards, as well as add and manage users.
If you have any queries regarding your application, please call the Load&Go Business Support team on (+61) 1300 886 437, between 9am and 5pm (AEST) Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
Load&Go Business Portal Terms and Conditions apply. Applications are subject to Australia Post's prevailing eligibility criteria.
Product issuer for the Load&Go Load Facility is Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL/ACL No. 240984. You should consider the Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement before deciding whether to purchase the facility.
Conditions, limits and fees apply to the Load&Go Visa Prepaid Business Gift Card, the Load&Go Visa Prepaid Business Gift Card is issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL/ACL No. 240984. Read the full product terms and conditions before purchase and first use.
1 At this time no Portal usage charges apply, only delivery and card fees apply
2 The Load Facility is a virtual reloadable prepaid card product. The Load&Go Load Facility is accessible following a successful application by a business to the Load&Go Business Portal.
* Includes an application for a Load&Go Load Facility.
Pricing & fees
At this time there are no fees or charges for applying for or using the Load&Go Business Portal. Card and other product and service fees may apply. Please read the product terms and conditions for further details.
Delivery charges for orders placed via the Load&Go Business Portal apply as follows:
|Number of cards
(per order going to the same delivery address)
(per delivery address)
|1 - 500||$19.95|
Note: We are required to use a secure delivery service for the delivery of orders greater than 500 cards to one address per day. If you place an order for 501 cards or more to the same address on the same day, you will see a message on screen during the order process which will alert you to the fact that secure delivery is required. There are higher delivery charges associated with secure delivery and we may also need to contact you to confirm delivery contact details. The delivery contact person nominated for the order must be available to receive and sign for the secure delivery during normal business hours Monday - Friday.
The following external territories and post codes are excluded from the delivery service:
- Norfolk Island 2899
- Christmas Island 6798
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands 6799
How to use
Via the Load&Go Business Portal, users can perform a wide range of tasks including:
Ordering Load&Go Visa Prepaid Cards
Placing an order is an easy 3 step process.
- Select and customise cards
- Provide delivery details
- Review and pay
a) Choose a card design
b) Select a load amount (optional)
c) Add your business name on the card (optional)
a) Choose to split your order across up to 10 different delivery locations
a) You can pay for cards using an existing Australia Post Business Credit Account or a payment card (Visa and MasterCard® accepted).
b) Load funds to cards using your Load&Go Load Facility that is made available to you within the Load&Go Business Portal.
You can create orders to purchase, save them as drafts to complete later and access all previously submitted orders, including viewing and downloading invoices1.
The Manage Cards area of the Load&Go Business Portal allows you to view all cards purchased and perform a range of functions including:
- Activating cards for use - Activate one or more cards at a time
- Loading funds - Load one or more cards using your Load Facility
- View/export card & cardholder details (CSV)
Once an application to use the Load&Go Business Portal is approved, the Administrator can request access for other users based on different role types*. Please note: the person completing the initial application will be nominated as the Administrator.
The following user roles are available:
- Administrator: the person a business authorises, amongst other things, to: - identify, add, amend and delete other Users
- Order Manager: creates and manages orders and can also view Dashboard and Load Facility information
- Card Manager: performs all card management functions including card activation, loading of funds to cards and managing key cardholder details
- Reporter: read only access to view orders, card management and Load Facility information
- reset passwords, lock and unlock Users
- add, amend and delete the Portal access to accounts or services; and
- utilise all functional areas of the Portal to order and manage cards
* All user access requests, with the exception of the Reporter role, require identification information of the individual. There can only be one Administrator.
1 Save up to 10 draft orders at any one time (subject to changes to product terms and conditions and pricing).
Support & FAQs
View our FAQs below or check the following pages for more information:
Alternatively, call the Load&Go Business Support team on (+61) 1300 886 437, between 9am and 5pm (AEST) Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
Frequently Asked Questions
Already have access to the Load&Go Business Portal?Log in now
For Load&Go Business Portal support: (+61) 1300 886 437