Let your customers decide on delivery
Our range of Delivery Choices improves your customers' experience by offering them safe and secure options.
Your online business can now offer a flexible delivery choice service to your existing shopping cart or online order system, making your eParcel delivery service even more convenient.
By providing better convenience for your customers, Delivery Choices can help your business:
- Reduce shopping cart abandonment
- Improve conversion rates
- Grow repeat business through service satisfaction
- Acquire new customers
- Reduce the number of customer enquiries.
What delivery choices are available?
By incorporating Delivery Choices, your customers can:
- select where and when they'd like the delivery
- choose a specific date and delivery window (morning 7am-12pm or afternoon 12pm-5pm)
two-hour delivery windows (9am - 11am, 11am - 1pm, 1pm - 3pm, 3pm - 5pm, 5pm - 7pm)
- choose to collect from a specific Post Office, or Parcel Locker for 24/7 access in selected locations (Customer Collect)
- track delivery
- reschedule or redirect their parcel online
How to add Delivery Choices to your online store
We offer a range of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that can be integrated with your current checkout or ordering system.
Visit our Developer Centre to find out more, as well as information on planning integration, explaining Delivery Choices to your customers, technical specifications and links to technical support.
For more information about Delivery Choices and the benefits it can bring to your online business, please contact your Australia Post account manager.
Visit our Developer Centre
Haven't got a business credit account? Call us on 13 11 18 to open an account and include eParcel.
Visit our Developer Centre to find out how to incorpate Delivery Choices into your shopping cart.Visit Centre
Phone 13 11 18 to open a Business Credit Account and include eParcel.
Already have an account? Simply ask your representative to include eParcel.