Business 250 membership
Send 250 or more parcels a year? Apply to be a Business 250 member and save up to 10% on selected postage products*.
We've created Business 250 membership to help small businesses save. As a member, you'll get up to 10%* off the below products when you pay using Click and Send, or at a participating Post Office:
- Domestic flat rate postage for Courier Post, Express Post and Parcel Post
- International assessed postage for International Express
- International assessed postage for International Standard
You'll also get special rates on Extra Cover, paying just $1 per $100 of the item's value (or part thereof)#.
How it works
If you've got a valid ABN, you can apply for Business 250 membership when you log in or sign up to our free Click and Send service.
1. Sign up or log in to Click and Send
During signup, you'll be asked 'Do you want to sign up for special offers?'. Select Yes, then follow the prompts.
If you're already a Click and Send user, log in then go to 'Admin > My Offers' and follow the prompts.
2. We'll review your application
If your membership is approved, your account will be activated within 3 business days.
We'll then email you a unique Business 250 membership barcode.
3. Start receiving discounts
Discounts will automatically be applied to eligible products when you use Click and Send.
When paying for postage at a participating Post Office, tell staff you're a Business 250 member and present your barcode - they'll make sure any benefits are applied and that your transaction counts towards your volume eligibility.
Sending more than 20 parcels a week?
Save even more with a high volume parcel contract, tailored to suit your business needs.
For full Business 250 pricing details, download the Click and Send Business 250 Membership pricing guide (177kb).
Read the Business 250 Terms and Conditions to find out more, or call us on 13 76 78.
For help with Click and Send, or for more information, please contact us to speak with one of our support team. You may also like to visit:
* Up to 10% saving based on the standard pricing for eligible postage products listed above. Eligibility criteria and terms and conditions apply. A valid ABN is required to register for Business 250 membership. The requirement to lodge 250 or more parcels per annum includes postage products purchased through Click and Send, the Parcel Send application and at participating Post Offices upon membership validation. Excludes manual bulk mail lodgements, prepaid products and parcels sent via postage meters and the eBay label print service. For more details, read the Business 250 Membership Terms and Conditions.
# Cover available for the specified value of the parcel, up to $5,000 for Domestic deliveries and up to $500 for International deliveries to most destinations. For more information, read the Extra Cover terms and conditions (140kb) or ask at the Post Office.
Time to take your idea to the world?
Get the essentials for selling and sending onlineFind out more