Westpac to partner with Australia Post on Digital MailBox10 September 2012
Westpac is the latest to partner with the Australia Post Digital MailBox which will provide Westpac customers with more ways to securely connect and transact with their bank.
Westpac joins Telstra and AMP as partners of Australia Post's innovative new digital service - to launch later this year - which will enable consumers to receive important communications such as statements and bills from a secure individual portal 24 hours, 7 days a week, wherever they are.
Australia Post CEO and Managing Director Ahmed Fahour said:
"Through the Australia Post Digital MailBox, Westpac will be able to share information with its customers about their finances, investments and products, safe in the knowledge that their information is secure; backed by Australia Post and protected in our Australian based cloud provided by Telstra."
Westpac General Manager, Investments & Business Partnering, Les Vance said:
"We're excited to be working with Australia Post to provide our customers with choice in how they engage with us. From early next year Westpac customers that sign up to the service will also be able to access their financial information through the Digital Mailbox at a time that's convenient for them."
The Australia Post Digital MailBox will allow Australians to:
- Connect with service providers they have a relationship with - such as banks, utilities and government entities.
- Receive statements and bills, set reminders and make payments online, using any PC or mobile device, anywhere, anytime.
- Use the Australia Post Digital MailBox as a personal digital vault to upload and easily find important documents.
For businesses, which already use and trust Australia Post, the system offers:
- A flexible range of integration options to allow businesses to connect securely to their customers through the Australia Post Digital MailBox.
- A secure digital delivery service to consumers as part of an integrated physical and digital marketing and communication platform.
- Better value for money than any other singular service.
Australians can register for an Australia Post Digital MailBox at auspost.com.au/digital-post.