Technical tips & browser support
Have you updated your browser?
You can access our site through Internet Explorer version 11 and above.
In order to view and use this site effectively, we recommend upgrading to any of the following supported browsers for FREE:
To make it easy to read, we suggest setting your screen resolution to 1024 x 768 pixels.
Adjusting screen resolution using Windows Click to expand Click to collapse
- Click 'Start', choose 'Control Panel'
- Double click the 'Display' icon and select the 'Settings' tab
- In the desktop area, use your mouse to drag the arrow to the preferred resolution
- Click 'Apply' and then 'OK'
Adjusting screen resolution using a Mac Click to expand Click to collapse
- Click 'System Preferences' on the Apple menu
- Click 'Displays' in the hardware menu
- Select your preferred resolution in the menu
- It will apply automatically. Close the window
Having trouble with our tools or navigation?
- Open Internet Explorer
- From the Tools menu, click Internet Options
- From the Security tab, click Custom Level
- Scroll to Java permissions, click to select High safety
- Click OK to close Security settings tab
- Click OK to close Internet options
- Relaunch your browser
Register for your MyPost Digital Mailbox
Start managing your mail online with your digital mailbox - register today!Register
Australia Post is Australia's largest retail network with 4,428 postal outlets (including 2,560 in rural and remote areas), and 2,934 Licensed Post Offices (LPOs).
Track your item
If your parcel has tracking capabilities, you may be able to check its progress online.Track item