Linking to our site
You can link your website to some of our web pages without seeking prior permission, so long as you follow the terms and conditions outlined below.
Pages you may link to on the Australia Post website:
| Name and location of page
('www' not required)
|Text link must read|
|Australia Post home page (auspost.com.au)||Australia Post|
|Australia Post postage calculator (auspost.com.au/calculator)||Australia Post postage calculator|
|Australia Post postcode search (auspost.com.au/postcodes)||Australia Post postcode search|
|Australia Post post office locator (auspost.com.au/locator)||Australia Post post office locator|
|Australia Post International EMS tracking (auspost.com.au/track)||Australia Post International EMS tracking|
If your organisation has a direct business relationship with Australia Post, you may be granted permission to link to pages on the Australia Post website other than those listed above.
To seek permission, please ask your Australia Post business contact. If you're not sure who that is, please contact us.
Using the Australia Post logo
Australia Post logos and other business-related trademarks can only be used if the Australia Post brand team has reviewed your request and provided written approval. No unauthorised usage is permitted. To seek permission, please contact us. Please note that it can take up to 7 business days to review and respond to your request.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions must be complied with when linking to the Australia Post website.
You must not:
- Establish the link in a way that makes the information or services contained on Australia Post's website appear to be part of your site, or attempt to portray any of Australia Post's website content as your own
- Establish the link in a way that alters, blocks or otherwise prevents the display of any content of the Australia Post website page to which you have linked
- Reproduce, reuse or redistribute any part of the content of the site for any commercial purpose whatsoever, or distribute to a third party for such purposes, without prior written permission
- Display or use a link in a manner that causes the Australia Post website, or any portion of its content, to display within a frame, be associated with any advertising or sponsorship not part of the Australia Post website, or otherwise incorporate the Australia Post website content into a third party website
- Represent or convey the impression that Australia Post approves, endorses, recommends or is in any way connected with you (or any of your related bodies corporate or personnel) your website, or any of your goods or services
- Make fun of, satirize, disparage or defame Australia Post, its name or logo or any of Australia Post's goods or services
- Use the name "Australia Post" or any logo, trademark or product or business name of Australia Post unless in the manner specified
- Have contained in your website any material that is defamatory, pornographic, obscene, discriminatory, harassing, grossly offensive, malicious, unlawful or generally unacceptable as determined at the sole discretion of Australia Post
You will not use our trademarks or logo without permission
You agree and acknowledge that the Australia Post trademarks, logos and website (including all content, text, images, software, media or other material) are proprietary to, or licensed to, Australia Post, protected under intellectual property laws, and may not be reproduced, transmitted, displayed, published or distributed without the express prior written consent of Australia Post.
We are not liable for any loss
You indemnify Australia Post and keep Australia Post and any third party indemnified against all claims, losses, liability, damages, expenses and costs, including legal costs that Australia Post or any third party may sustain or incur as a result, whether directly or indirectly, of your link to the Australia Post website, or any breach by you of these conditions, your negligence, or any breach of any applicable laws.
To the extent permitted by law, Australia Post excludes any liability it may have to you arising out of, or in connection with, your linking or being unable to link to the Australia Post website (including but not limited to liability for economic loss, lost profits, lost revenue or loss of data).
You acknowledge that the operation of the Australia Post website will not be uninterrupted or error free and may be subject to temporary shutdowns due to causes beyond the reasonable control of the operating party; and that Australia Post may terminate your link to the Australia Post website, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
You must keep data up-to-date
You undertake that data that is downloaded from the Australia Post website and in any way displayed or used (for example, the Postcode database) is regularly checked and updated using the most recent data from the Australia Post website. Any data that has been downloaded from the website and then displayed must clearly indicate the date it was downloaded and carry a disclaimer that Australia Post is not liable in any way for incorrect or out of date versions of Australia Post data that are held / published on any third-party site. Australia Post reserves the right to amend these conditions at any time.
Hyperlinks from the Australia Post website to any other third-party website imply no endorsement by Australia Post of the website, company or product.