We have a comprehensive approach to environmental sustainability, which is outlined in our Environmental Sustainability Strategy. Our aim is to be recognised as a leader in environmental sustainability.
We're committed to:
- driving a culture of continuous environmental improvement with a focus on fuel and energy efficiency
- actively pursuing renewable or lower-carbon fuels and energy sources
- understanding and managing our environmental risks with the goal of minimising or eliminating those risks
- ensuring the environment is considered in our investment and corporate strategies, procurement and the products and services we offer
- actively working to minimise pollution, manage waste streams and address relevant biodiversity issues
- engaging with our customers, employees and shareholder on environmental issues and transparently reporting on our environmental performance
- complying with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements
Our Environment Policy reinforces our commitment and precautionary approach to environmental sustainability. It also demonstrates our understanding that our actions are important to our customers and our people, as well as our business outcomes.