At Australia Post, community service is our core business.
We have been serving Australians for over 200 years and we aim to build on that rich history of community service and continue connecting Australians into the future.
We recognise that we will only build a sustainable future by listening carefully and responding to the needs of our four key stakeholder groups - our employees, our customers, the Australian community and our Shareholder (the Federal Government).
At the heart of our approach to Corporate Responsibility is the notion of "balance". As a business that is essentially owned by the Australian community, all of our daily decision-making gives genuine consideration to balancing commercial returns, customer service and community and environmental interests.
Some of the activities we are committed to include:
- Minimising our environmental footprint
- Investing in building healthier, more vibrant and more inclusive communities
- Applying sustainable sourcing to all our operations
- Understanding and responding to stakeholder needs and expectations
- Ensuring effective governance and reporting
Become an account customer
Streamline your business, manage deliveries and access services to help grow your business - for free!Sign up now